A Welcome Return to the Simpler Life

Welcome to my blog!

Earlier this year, we had a wake-up call which caused us to change our current mindsets.  Yes, we both still had jobs - but due to a drastic (nearly 40%) salary cut, we were going to have to change our spending habits.  Since we were making big changes, we decided to go all out  and try eating healthier, eating out less, and growing (or acquiring from local farmers) organic, or at least non-gmo foods.

The more I read and talk to other people, I realize a lot of people are going through the same thought process that we are - so I figured a blog might be worthwhile, in that maybe others can learn from our mistakes.  :)

I plan to cover our weekly meal planner complete with costs and recipes, interesting articles I read, and of course pictures - lots of pictures!

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or suggestions.

Here's to the journey and the return to the simpler life!



Comments