We're Back......!!!!

OK - four years away is long enough.... time to get this blog re-started! And what better time than on this day of the great solar eclipse of 2017  :)

Since my last post, there have been a whole slew of changes here at Coddle Creek Cottage.  Work was really good.... then work got really bad.... then work got really good again.... and then The Great Lowe's Layoff of 2017 (to be hereafter known as TGLL2017) occurred.  Fortunately, my dear husband found his dream job shortly before TGLL2017, and I received a severance package in line with the 11 years I spent with the company.

So here I am.... 6 months after the layoff, and still unemployed... but getting a lot of things done around Coddle Creek Cottage.

The garden, now under my constant watchful eye, has produced the best we've ever seen!  So my promise to you, dear reader, is to resurrect this blog and make it better than ever.






Comments